Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My PBWorks front page

I had a lot of fun making the PB Works website and I learned a lot from this assignment. The main page should be here.

I learned about so many webtools with this project! I learned how to input a google map into a webpage, I learned about Picnik, I relearned how to input a video into a webpage, AND that I could put my picasa pictures on any webpage that I can edit with a single copy and paste! I had previously entered several google calendars before, but it was still really fun to put that in again.  Honestly, the most use I can get out of these tools in the future is using them together, so there isn't any specific one tool that I will use most, but all of them together. All the tools I learned about and applied were useful and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment