Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My past experience with technology

I feel very comfortable with technology. Most of this stems from my experience as a Computer Engineering major.  I have my own website at carlajune.com and enjoy learning new things on the web and elaborating my general computer skills. I was A+ Certified in high school and really enjoyed doing most communication and other things on computers. I worked at a computer repair shop for a year in Colorado and know a lot more about the physical components of computers, laptops particularly.  I enjoy learning new languages for web design and take time to learn new things with the languages I know. I really enjoy enhancing teaching with technology and feel very comfortable with all types of technology.

1 comment:

  1. This is great - you come into the class with more experience than most. Your biggest task this semester will be to practice applying technical skills that you already have to a teaching context.

    ReplyDelete